The Gear Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WTS: Cheap guns great for US impressions. AK47, M14, M4 RIS/CQBR free paintjobs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: Cheap guns great for US impressions. AK47, M14, M4 RIS/CQBR free paintjobs  (Read 876 times)
LaVista
"Negative (or negatory?) Ghost rider, the pattern is full"
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:27:36 pm »

I have a few impression-worthy AEG's up on the block. All AEG's shoot in the 330-360 FPS Range and will be test fired before shipping

First up, I have a G&G M14 with a G&G Hicap. I painted the butt-stock OD and added a repro ARMS style receiver-scope mount. Also included is a black SOE 3-point sling. This rifle is missing a front sight post, but this part is available from G&G Dealers for around $12.00 I can order one & install it if you put a deposit down or you can buy one yourself for 10bux. AEG Works fine but has a finnicky selector switch sometimes.

Slap on a Leupold M1 or M3 replica on top and you've got a Marine/Army DM Rifle, or an Aimpoint on top and it'll work for a 90's impression

$175 + S&H
-----------------------------------------

Second, I have a SOPMOD M4, and a CQBR. I'm looking to sell one, and keep one. They're painted as a matched set

14.5" CA M4 RIS
Custom tan/brown paint job
repro Arms 40L BUIS

10.5" CA CQBR
Custom tan/brown paint job
CA LMT Style rear BUIS

Either for $225
Add a broken Aimpoint in QRP mount for $25
Add a broken PAQ-4C clone for $25
Add a stubby repro KAC VFG (3/4" of the grip removed from grip & grip core to make it like a TD Stubby) for $10

Buy any of the extra's and I'll mount and blend them into the paint scheme for free.
If you want to send me your own optic you plan on using I can also paint & Match it to the rifle at no extra charge before shipping it out to you.
----------

Tokyo Marui AK47 with Wood furniture kit installed & 8.4v 3000 mah battery fitted to the buttstock, Includes 3 standards and 1 Hicap, Worn with emory board, file, use. Buttstock has kill tallies on the left hand side and also a scrape right neer the buttplate, but the damage has all been subdued.

Asking $325 with Mags & battery
---------------------------------

Photo's within the next couple hours.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LaVista
"Negative (or negatory?) Ghost rider, the pattern is full"
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 07:38:05 pm »

pic:

Report Spam   Logged