The Gear Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:20:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

We are kinda closed down (A notice to any new viewers or members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We are kinda closed down (A notice to any new viewers or members)  (Read 738 times)
JKinnaird
If its woodland or cock I want it!!
Global Moderator

Not just smooth, Astro Glide smooth

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:11 pm »

It has been a while since any forum activity, almost a year. The head administrator (a couple actually) have kinda moved on, and lost interest in gear collecting, and no longer have interest in this site. As of this time of writing, the forum has been dead for a number of months now, with no new members or posting of new threads/ replies. I guess you could say this forum is officially "dead" although it technically isnt because it is still up and functioning. It picked up, back in about December of 2008, but after that it suddenly lost all energy.

I just thought I would post this in case anyone finds it and/ or is wondering whats is up with this place. A number of us (probably almost every member here) is still active on other forum such as wannabe, gearsoc, and other PD  forums such as PD  barracks and arnies.

Im personally and still in contact with the admin, and may take over control at later on, and take measures to revive this place. If you wish to contact me regarding this, you should be able to send me a private message here, or you can reach me on another forum (I am active on all of the ones listed above).
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SHARKY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 07:09:09 am »

I think getting this forum up and running again would be good, I though it was a shame this place died.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum